The MTNJ provides opportunities for Japanese experts
- to visit and discuss with a relevant authority of the country/city ( i.e. Ministry of Health, Director of Helth Department),
- to conduct a technical visit to and exchange information with a hospital and other medical facilities, and/or
- to deliver lectures at an university, hospital and other medical organizations.
For further information, please contact by email to:
The MTNJ visit in Mongolia, June 2014
The MTNJ visit in Republic of Kazakhstan in December 2012. The MTNJ:
- Carried out a courtesy visit to Director, Department of Health of Astana, Kazakhstan;
- Conducted a technical visit to and exchanged information with the Educational Clinical Center, Department of Health of Astana, Kazakhstan;
- Sent lectures to the Educational Clinical Center, Department of Astana, and the Astana Oncological Center, Kazakhstan;
- Conducted a technical visit to and exchanged information with the Astana Oncology Center and the 1st Astana City Central Clinical Hospital, Kazakhstan; and
- Gave lectures at the Astana Oncology Center on hematology and disaster emergency, and issued the official certification to the participants.