The MTNJ Training Course for Obstetrician and Gynecologist, officially titled “Management of pregnant women in outpatient stage. Ultrasonography detection of abnormalities of the fetus. The Japanese experience” will take place in Tokyo, Japan, 28 September-3 October 2014.
The objective of the course is to study on the management of pregnant women in outpatient, medical ultrasonography and prenatal diagnosis by serum maker, chromosome aberration and DNA analysis of pregnant women for early detection of abnormalities of the fetus, and management of premature baby. It will enable the participants to develop and renew their knowledge in the management of pregnant women and early detection of abnormalities of fetus, which is very difficult although it is very important. They will also have very valuable experiences about the management of premature baby, especially extreme premature infant. The participant will also have opportunities to learn the modern tools and systems of prenatal care, and to share their experiences with the Japanese experts.
The following subjects to be covered:
- Obstetrics of Japan
- Management of pregnant women
- Problems of advanced maternal age
- Sterility and infertility therapy
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal diagnosis of abnormality using the blood, amniotic fluid ,and villus of pregnant women (serum makers, chromosome analysis and DNA analysis)
- Medical ultrasonography for early detection of abnormality of the fetus