Welcome to the Medical Training Network of Japan (MTNJ) !
The Medical Training Network of Japan (MTNJ) is established as a non-profit organization (NPO) on 18 June 2014, under the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, Japan.
Its objective is to promote further human-oriented medical care through:
- carrying out medical educational and training courses and technical visits to hospitals and relevant medial facilities in Japan and collaborating countries:
- sending lectures and experts to educational and training courses in collaborating countries;
- giving technical advice on medical education and training;
- providing opportunities of utilization of the up-to-date medical equipments and methods in Japan and collaborating countries;
- suppoting and providing necessary help to arrange hospitalizaton of foreign patients in Japan;
- sharing information on remote medicine, alternative medicine and other relevant issues; and
- promoting further cooperatoin in the medical field.
In order to achieve the objective the MTNJ is willing to work with any medical organizations and colleagues who are interested in further promoting human-oriented medical care over the world.