Welcome to the Medical Training Network of Japan. (MTNJ) !
The Medical Training Network of Japan (MTNJ) is a non-profit organization (NPO), established in June 2014, with the objective to promote further human-oriented medical care over the world through:
- carrying out medical educational and training courses and experts visits to hospitals and relevant medial facilities in Japan and collaborating countries:
- sending lectures and experts to educational and training courses in collaborating countries;
- giving technical advice on medical education and training;
- providing opportunities of utilization of the up-to-date medical equipments and methods in Japan and collaborating countries;
- suppoting and providing necessary help to arrange hospitalizaton of foreign patients in Japan;
- sharing information on remote medicine, alternative medicine and other relevant issues; and
- promoting further cooperatoin in the medical field.